Job: Core Performance Management Engineer
Max CTC: 14 Lacs
Exp: 5 to 10 Years
Job Description Core NPM Executive
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field specializing in Network Performance Management and Reporting across domains. Core (CS and PS), Experience in NOC/GNOC operations with customer management is must.
- The Resource should have an excellent understanding of the KPI parameters from the CS Core and PS Core domain.
- Experience in handling Performance Assurance for Key Events and flag any variations in the KPI trends
- Demonstrated Capability of creation of bespoke reports and presenting to the customer on need basis.
- Understanding of KPI’s from other domains (RAN, Transmission, IP) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Interfaces and KPI’s within the CS Core and PS Core domains
- Excellent handson expertise on MS Office Suite (particularly on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word), Trend analysis is mandatory
- Handson experience on Huawei U2000, PRS, Across PM, OWS tools for the handling of the Core KPI management
- Ability to building and management of macro / SQL query based on the reporting requirements
- Good Understanding of the SLA, OLA and KPI’s involved in the management of the Managed service operations for International customers
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations and process involved Must.
- Experience on Reporting and management of the KPI’s related to the CS and PS core domain from Managed Service Operations perspective
- Responsible for network performance/ SLA/ KPI Reporting & analysis of complete network and timely circulation of reports as per scope in prescribed format and customer agreement.
- Fetching of RAW Data from EMS / NMS / Ticketing Tools, analyze the data and ensure the sanity of the data.
- Identify and troubleshoot the discrepancies in RAW Data, engage the relevant to the First level and taking follow-up till the issue is resolved.
- Daily, Monthly and Quarterly preparation and validation of network KPI performance reports and handle any other bespoke reporting requirements from customers.
- First Level analysis for all KPI Degradation and manage the degradations with the internal and external stakeholders
- Trending of the reports generated and highlighting the major deviation as per the report trends
- Preparation of Macro’s / Tools for supporting the report preparation. Update the formulas and counters as and when requested by customer in the tool.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal&Written).
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification from a reputed University with Electronics, Telecommunication or Computer Engineering backgroundEMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org