Experience: 5-8 Years
Salary: 6 to 15 Lacs
|Position is Responsible for
|Based in Bangalore, You will be responsible for Huawei India GNOC sales & market promotion, with focus on global telecom services providers. The role report to sales & marketing head.
- Plan and define Sales strategy for Global NOC based out of Bangalore, India
- Provide high quality data & information to support business planning & strategy
- Provide GNOC solution to various regions globally to support Managed services opportunities.
- Support local team in conducting Due Diligence with customers
- Development of Business case for off-shoring the NOC part.
- Leading customer presentations, discussions and negotiations related to GNOC
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Define the sales strategy of India GNOC and work to achieve the set targets
- Promote India GNOC globally to offshore more and more MS projects
- Align to HQ for new solution development and evolution of GNOC.
- Prepare end to end solution for GNOC including scope of work, responsibility matrix, and business case to support local account teams / MS teams for offshoring.
- Review of manpower benchmarks with delivery team regularly to improve the GNOC solution.
- Perform competition analysis and update HQ with detailed report.
- Keep contact with key information sources periodically
- Plan and Organize Marketing events for GNOC
- Plan & Organize Customers Visits to GNOC
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree, best in electronic or radio engineering
- At least 3 years of Services sales / pre sales experience with a proven track record in Telecom Equipment Company / Telecom service provider.
- Knowledge and experience of Strategy and Business Planning, Finance, Service solution development
- Knowledge of communication technology and telecom market.
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries and operate successfully in an intense business environment
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org