Experience: 1-3 Years
CTC: 7 Lacs
- Handling French calls and mails
- Track and manage all calls coming to GNOC through a single window.
- Taking ownership of incoming calls and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures.
- Assign the complaint/calls to correct owner.
- Timely follow with the owner (as per OLA) and update to customer.
- To track all the running incidents and send status updates on the progress of ticket.
- Follow the escalation steps wherever necessary”
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues.”
- Analyst the type of complaints/calls received to the service desk (help desk) over a period of time and categories them and identifies the patterns around it.
- Try to develop pro-active solutions for the calls/complaints received.
- Identify the systematic issues and conduct a root cause analysis and implement/suggest a action to correct it
- Telecom background
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through other team members
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.”
- Familiar with working on Windows 2007/Windows 2010, or Linux based distributions (preferably within a hosting environment)
- A keen interest in networking and WAN technology
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving
- Have solid experience in a help desk or technical support environment
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required”
- Challenges to adapt the changes as quickly as possible
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org