Position : Integration Expert
Location : Mumbai
Exp : 10 – 15 Years
Ctc : 10 to 20 Lacs
Optical Professional Services –Design Solution Architect
Under the ION, Optics global professional service delivery team is responsible end-to-end to deliver all Optical professional services starting from the network design till validation of new solutions and implementation in customer network.
This team works directly and closely with Professional Services PLMs to understand customer professional services requirements, translate them into deliverables and works across all the ION functions to lead, develop and deliver on-time results to our customers.
Currently, we are having opportunity in the IPT G-PS team for Design Solution Architect for Nokia Optical portfolio.
Minimum Experience Required 5 Years.
Complete accountability, attitude to work in a team in project environment, good documentation skills, good communication skills towards customer and internal teams are equally important to technical knowledge and experience.
The Architect provides best in class expertise to external/internal partners in the Optical domain:
- Writing MOP for various Migration and network consolidation scenarios and testing it in labs.
- Define test cases based on customer specific scenarios including interoperability with different vendors and execute acceptance tests for integration
- Analyse, define and setup simulated environment for testing scenarios
- Serve as SME for remote integration activities concerning Optical Metro and Access Portfolio
- Perform NE SW and Firmware upgrades.
- Define test cases based on customer specific scenarios and execute acceptance tests for integration.
- Deliver NSM related Professional services on site/remote (migration/transformation).
- Support the identification, characterization and verification of design defects or deficiencies in deployed products.
- Diagnose and determine problems symptoms and work around procedures prior to escalation to R&D by replicating product defects using lab equipment
- Multi-vendor Transport equipment experience in planning, installation, integration and Migration of network management systems
- Should have Expert Level Working knowledge of LINUX and UNIX platforms.
- Practical experience in Optical products mainly from NE stand point, DWDM/OTN (PSS)
- Have experience in integration of NEs under Optical NSM
- capable to make basic troubleshooting for NEs
- Should know various Optical technologies like DWDM, OTN, SDH, GMPLS & MPLS-TP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications or related IT field
- 2-5 or more years experience in Transport networks.
- The ability and willingness to travel as per project requirements
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org