Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevantexperience in Telecomnetwork operation& maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of IP /MPLStechnologies used in Telecomnetworkis a must.
- Hands on experience on Huawei NE40E, Cisco, Extreme &JuniperRouters
Skill & Knowledge:
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration ofIP Core Network Elements
- Good understanding of MPLS,Network design principles and performance monitoring
- Good understanding of BGP,ISIS,OSPF Network design principles
- Deep knowledge in IP protocols and applications (Including switching routing, multicast, Firewall)
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business
- Partners internally with Services teams to deliver focused support by participating in Customer reviews, Network trainings and driving critical issues to resolution.
- Mentor newly hired support engineers and peers in technical areas of specialty.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Telecom Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).