Experience: 6-9 Years
CTC: 5 to 13 Lacs
- Extensive knowledge of Routing and Switching.
- Hands on experience on Cisco/Juniper/Huawei High End devices.
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting skills of routing ProtocolsISIS, BGP and OSPF
- Strong knowledge of layer 2 technologies STP, MSTP, Trucking and ether channels.
- Strong knowledge on MPLS and its applications(L2VPN,L3VPN,MPLS TE and seamless MPLS)
- Good knowledge and experience in IPRAN setup and mobile networks elements and protocols such as SCTP,GTP and M3UA.
- Good Problem solving skills
- Able to work in shifts
- Able to work in projects as in supporting role
- Able to work in Team in challenging environment
- Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics
- Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
- Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again
- Escalate the trouble ticket to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (IT) / Computer Science/ or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years or more experiences as IPRAN/IPBB BO in telecom industry
- Preferable to familiar with all vendor devices (Cisco/juniper/Huawei etc.)
- Contains required certifications
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.