Experience: 4 – 6 Years
CTC: 4.20 Lacs
Location: PAN India
- Implement all logistics and warehouse processes as determine by the national team.
- Follow the Spare parts management R&R process.
- Updating of inventory available in warehouse & stock report circulation.
- Maintain the inventory level at warehouses at one month’s requirement at all given times
- Interface with the Implementation Manager and ensure dispatches of equipment to sites.
- Maintain a database of Orders, delivery, and inventory at sites.
- Monthly Material reconciliation.
- WH agencies controlling, monitoring & evaluation.
- WH agency invoices verification.
- Facilitate insurance claim documents wherever necessary.
- Ready to support 24×7 operations.