Position : Microwave Integration
Location : Huawei / Bengaluru
Exp : 4 – 10 Years
Ctc : 5 to 14 Lacs
Key Responsibility Areas
JOB ROLEAND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination with project and operation team for Transport network roll-out support.
- Provide 2nd tier technical support to subcon and other operations teams with regards to transmission networks. Follow the escalation model depending on the severity of the situation.
- Periodic monitoring and proactive analysis of the network performance and logs, act against abnormalities as per the method of procedures and operations guidelines and propose guidelines for enhancements.
- Develop and perform preventive maintenance tasks as per the plan covering the network elements and network facilities in the sites (in coordination with the field services team).
- Submit, supervise and perform planned works and activities (upgrades, restorations, fiber cuts, etc) in the network in coordination with the field services team and the NOC team and as per the planned activities and change management procedures.
- Product reports about the routine activities and network performance including running circuits, and capacity utilization.
- Coordination with other transmission providers, customers, contractors, etc to ensure proper control over the operations of the networks.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and records of the network covering the network design, drawings, as-built documents, contacts, circuits, fibers, etc
- Ensure processes and procedure are strictly followed and met
- Provide 24×7 emergency call-outs for critical and urgent activities.
- Provide on-job training to other staff as needed
- Conduct Transmission KPI analysis and monitor stats
- Coordinate with other department for resolving transmission related issues
Minimum Experience Requirements
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE (List of the key competencies needed in the position):
- Strong knowledge of TDM, Hybrid & IP based Microwave radio.
- Knowledgeable of test equipment such SDH analyzer, OTDR, OSA, protocol analyzer, optical power meter, Ethernet Tester, PRBS etc.
- Strong in technical skills in the management system related to Microwave and optical transmission networks.
- Strong technical skills in operating transmission system for multi vendor MW products including MW indoor, outdoor, all types of cards and functionality.
- Excellent skills in communications analysis, analytical problem solving, planning and organizing.
- Excellent skills in documentation, adherence to procedure and strong reporting
- Customer focused and process oriented
- A team player with experience of working operationally with a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- PATHLOSS 4, 5
- i-River Designer
- Computer Literate, Microsoft products: Outlook, Office suite, Internet
EDUCATION (minimum level of education/knowledge):
Graduate or above in electronic, computer, communications, science and engineering professionals
|ADAPTING TO CHANGE AND FLEXIBILITY|
|DEVELOPING, COACHING AND LEADERSHIP|
|INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND TEAMWORK|
|COMMUNICATION AND LISTENING|
|ANALYTICAL THINKING AND DECISION MAKING|
|PLANNING AND ORGANIZING|
|PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE|
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org