Position: Microwave Planning and Optimization
Location: Huawei / Bengaluru
Exp: 2 – 8 Years
Ctc : 4 to 14 Lacs
Microwave Planning and Optimization
Key Responsibility Areas
JOB ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transmission Network Planning for 2G// 3G// LTE sites with required bandwidth for each NE’s.
- Transmission planning for access and backbone/backhaul sites.
- Coordination with customer for planning inputs for Network design and preparation of detail BOQ.
- Coordination with project and operation team for Transport network roll-out support.
- Capacity planning for various Transmission networks.
- Microwave spot Frequency Planning.
- Microwave link design calculations.
- Product reports about the routine activities and network performance including running circuits, and capacity utilization.
- Coordination with other transmission providers, customers, contractors, etc to ensure proper control over the operations of the networks.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and records of the network covering the network design, drawings, as-built documents, contacts, circuits, fibers, etc
- Ensure processes and procedure are strictly followed and met
- Provide 24×7 emergency call-outs for critical and urgent activities.
Minimum Experience Requirements
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE (List of the key competencies needed in the position):
- Strong knowledge of TDM, Hybrid & IP based Microwave radio.
- Knowledgeable of test equipment such SDH analyzer, OTDR, OSA, protocol analyzer, optical power meter, Ethernet Tester, PRBS etc.
- Strong technical skills in operating transmission system for multi vendor MW products including MW indoor, outdoor, all types of cards and functionality.
- Excellent skills in communications analysis, analytical problem solving, planning and organizing.
- Excellent skills in documentation, adherence to procedure and strong reporting
- Customer focused and process oriented
- A team player with experience of working operationally with a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- PATHLOSS 4, 5
- i-River Designer
- Computer Literate, Microsoft products: Outlook, Office suite, Internet
EDUCATION (minimum level of education/knowledge):
Graduate or above in electronic, computer, communications, science and engineering professionals
|ADAPTING TO CHANGE AND FLEXIBILITY|
|DEVELOPING, COACHING AND LEADERSHIP|
|INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND TEAMWORK|
|COMMUNICATION AND LISTENING|
|ANALYTICAL THINKING AND DECISION MAKING|
|PLANNING AND ORGANIZING|
|PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE|
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org