Experience: 2-5 Years
CTC: 2-6 Lacs
Job Profile – Microwave Transmission FO Responsibilities
- Creation of trouble tickets for fault on Microwave links and the other related transmission NEs (Mux).
- Daily routine consolidation of trouble-tickets reporting the fault on time to achieve the SLA.
- Opening cases with 3rd Party Service provider in cases of Lease line performance issues/ Fiber Cut.
- Liaison with other BO/FO teams for inter-network elements such as: DWDM/ IPBB/ technical issues.
- Daily and weekly reports creation for MW Performance/ MW Visibility / LL performance.
- Routine health checks of the Network and highlights the repetitive faults/ Problematic links.
- Reporting the interference cases to BO and planning team to change the link configuration depending case to case.
- Actively participate in day to day activities for better customer service enhancement.
- Basic knowledge of SS7 layers and GSM/UMTS network architecture and their inter functioning.
- Should be able to work in shifts and ready for relocation.
Skills required on Tools+Equipments
|SR NO||Name of Application||Vendor||Application Type||Equipment||Domain||Application Owner|
|NSN||NSN MUX||HiT7070, 7035, 7060, 7030, HiT7035 MSR||TXN||NSN|
|NSN||NSN MW||Flexi Metro, Flexi Packet, Flexi Packet Multi Radio, SRT1F||TXN||
|NSN||NSN MW||Flexi Hopper (FIU-19)||TXN||
|NEC||NEC MW||NEC CPV, Passo Link Neo, iPasso Link||TXN||
Netneuman EMS Client
|ZTE||ZTE MW||NR8250, PR10||TXN||
|6||Netneuman U31 Client||ZTE||ZTE MUX||PTN||TXN||
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org