Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of Packet core technologies used in Wireless network is a must.
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience Ericsson PS Core platforms (SGSN(MKIV, MKV series), GGSN(M/J Series, SRES, Redback etc), SAP-C/PCRF/SASN ) is must.
Network Skill & Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of Ericsson PS Core platforms (SGSN(MKIV, MKV series), GGSN(M/J Series, SRES, Redback etc), SAP-C/PCRF/SASN )
- Excellent working knowledge of Ericsson PS Core Platforms
- Excellent Working knowledge on IP works
- Excellent Working knowledge of IP Technologies (Dynamic Routing protocols, Firewall and Security management)
- Good Understanding of Ericsson HLR & HSS
- Excellent working knowledge of Signaling systems and planning with TDM signaling and SIGTRAN/Diameter.
- Good working knowledge of ALEX Ericsson database.
- Good understanding of IP networks
- Working knowledge of Roaming requirements within a Mobile network.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of intense/confrontational situations
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
Salary Range: 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in Network element acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).