Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of Packet core technologies used in Wireless network is a must.
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience Huawei 2G / 3G & LTE Packet Core Network Elements is must.
Wireless Network Skill & Knowledge:
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Huawei Packet Core Network Nodes like, USN9810, UGW9811, CG9812, UPCC, UIM, HSS9860,
- Good understanding of MPLS Network elements and configuration.
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in RAN & CS Core Network element acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).