Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
– Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wirelessnetwork operation&maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
– Advanced understanding of 2G, 3G &4G technologies in Wireless domain is must
– Higher levelSkill/knowledge and operation experienceAlcatel LucentWireless RANNetwork Elements equipments is must.
– Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
Skill & Knowledge:
• Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RANALUNodes like, 9130 (BSC& MFS), 9125 TC, 9153(OMC-R), 9959 (NPO), 9370(RNC), 9353(WMS)
• Hand on experience in CM operations manager, CM Editor, CM Analyzer, Software Manager, License Manager & xml preparation for doing bulk changes in the network.
Alcatel Lucent9130 (BSC & MFS), 9125 TC, 9153(OMC-R), 9959 (NPO), 9370(RNC), 9353(WMS)
Process & Quality:
– Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
– Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
– Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
– Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
– Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
• Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
• Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
• Node Health Checks
• Analysis of Network performance issues
• Implement network changes as per the CR process
• Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
• Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
• Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
• Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
• Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
• Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
• Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).