Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wirelessnetwork operation&maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Excellent Understanding in 2G, 3G and LTE Network maintenance in Wireless domain is must.
- Hands-on experience on the Ericsson BSC HD &EVO 8200& RNC 3820 & RNC EVO 8200 and RBS6000, eNodeB (6000), Huawei BSC6900, BSC6910,BTS 3900 series, SRAN BTS, U2000, LMT and online CME Toolis must.
Skill & Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless Network Elements in 2G, 3G & 4G Ericsson Network elements.
Emergency Handling and log collection, Trace analysis via Cygwin, PMS(OSS)&LogTool.
Hand on experience in CNA, SMO, and Common Explorer (CEX) for doing Upgrades and bulk changes in the network.
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.