Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Advanced understanding of 2G/3G/4G technologies in Wireless domain is must
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience Huawei Wireless RAN Network Elements equipments is must.
- Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
Skill & Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN Huawei Nodes like, BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNode-B & OSS platform.
BSC6900, BSC6910, BTS3900
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in PS / CS core equipment acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).