Job Description : RF Reviewer
Designation : Assistant Manager / Manager
Roll : On-Roll/Off-Roll
Salary Range : 7 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- for AM: 6-8 years of Experience in RF Planning, Optimization & Performance, out of which 3-4 years of 3G and minimum 1 year of LTE KPI analysis experience is must.
- for Manager: 10-12 years of Experience in RF Planning, Optimization & Performance, out of which 3-4 years of 3G and minimum 2 years of LTE KPI analysis experience is must.
- Part of RF Technical Support Team.
- Validation of Cluster/SCVT Optimization Report prepared by analyzers.
- Check the Recommendations given by analyzers for Cluster/SCVT Optimization to meet the agreed KPI Thresholds.
- If provided recommendation is not up to the mark then suggest appropriate changes/recommendations to achieve the agreed KPI Thresholds.
- Check the basic sanity in report for RSRP/Throughput/SINR/PCI Plots and other required parameters or malpractices done.
- Check the analysis report & passing criteria with respect to QA Conditions/guidelines issues by Jio QA Team.
- Make final decision on Cluster/SCVT optimization Report for Pass or Fail i.e. final submission to customer or rework on field for next drive test.
- Guide MIS Engineer to maintain the cluster analysis trackers.
Qualification & Skill Set Requirement
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B. Tech) in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE air interference.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE Radio parameters, KPIs and Layer-3 analysis.
- Must have analytical skill to analyze the RF Network issues and give the recommendations to resolve them.
- Hands on experience in RF Drive Test & Post Processing tools such as MapInfo, XCAL, Probe, TEMS, XCAP, Actix Analyzer, Assistant etc.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must have Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Ability & attitude to learn & work under pressure.