Experience: 7-12 Years
Education: Engineering Graduate
CTC: 14 Lacs
|* Incident Management of all Emergency and critical Incidences in non business hours.
* Escalation to Management as per escalation matrix for Emergency/Critical incidents for all projects.
* Ensure escalation is as per agreed process with front line.
* Ensure BCP for all projects. ( in coordination with FO, BO, OSS, IT & Security )
* Auditing TT update, Shift Handover quality, Process knowledge of engineers
* Ensuring effective handover and Verifying the handover sheets at the end of every shift for all projects.
* Handling customer escalations and circle requirements as and when required.
* Identifying and arrange for Star award nomination.
* Involvement in FO operations activity as and when required.
|* Follow up for Cyber Security India Goc commitment makers.
* Follow up for GNOC Staff behavior regulation.
* Follow up for Internal Climate survey.
|* Ensuring availability of employee 24×7 and Ensure that the roster prepared for all projects to facilitate transport well in advance.
* Arranging manpower in emergencies.
* Arranging transport for FO team in emergencies.
* Ensure timely attendance of employee at commencement of every shift.
* Ensure handover being done smoothly with floor discipline in place.
* Ensuring proper time claims of all FO staff.
* Arranging training for new employees on basics and domain wise trainings for other staffs to enhance the performance.
* Induction for new joiners.
* Updating employee details in SharePoint and managing shared folders of all the projects.
* Daily check on Vehicle arrival report and escort duty reports to ensure proper escort facility for ladies staff in night time.
* Addressing vehicle/driver/employee issues as and when occurs.
* Arranging FO access to new staff and other access requirements.
|* Addressing tool/admin/transport/video wall/IT/phone issues.
* Arranging meeting with transport vendors for smooth operation.
* Arranging transport for BO team in emergencies.
* Ensuring availability of food 24×7.
* Ensuring Hygiene maintained inside FO.
* Coordinating with Admin team for infra/AC/Power issues.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through other team members
- Good knowledge in Telecom technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, Transmission/RAN/Core/VAS).
- Good knowledge of service networks / service applications characteristics and capabilities
- Good in analytic and investigation technique
- Good knowledge of service performance indicators and their interpretation.
- Adequate support system knowledge and shall be able to use required applications after proper set-up, with use of documentation without further assistance
- Basic knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes.
- Challenges to adapt the changes as quickly as possible