Experience: 4 – 6 Years
CTC: 4.20 Lacs and above
Location: PAN India
- Perform and facilitate quality activities related to the project in accordance with Operators Quality Management System, business processes and project requirements.
- Conduct the Project Quality review.
- Involved in critical assessment on product level to ensure right level of quality assurance and inspection activities.
- Participate in project risk review and perform mitigation activities.
- Ensure that Project Team are informed of the quality follow up and reporting routines (registration of daily log, punch list items, etc).
- Manage Customer issued Punch Points and track them through closure.