Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
– Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevantexperience in Wirelessnetwork operation& maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
– Understanding of Cloud technologies used in Wireless networkis an advantage.
– Higher levelSkill/knowledge and operation experience C.S 5.0 and above (IN)is must.
Skill & Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of various Nodes & Services used incharging systems.
• Can work under pressure
• Team player and also can work individual
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Monitoring the IN servers (Call processing servers, DBs, DRS, Diameters,SIGTRAN) through the MOC GUI.
• Experience on – SDP,AIR,CCN,EMA,VS ,CADE,HXC & EMM
• Strong command over Unix/Solaris/Linux
• Understanding of various prepaid/ postpaid protocols INAP, CAMEL, and Diameter etc.
• Understanding on Oracle DB or MySql is advantage
Process & Quality:
– Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
– Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
– Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
– Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
– Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
• To do L1/L2 Fault Management, Troubleshooting, configuration and provisioning on Ericsson RMA
• Prompt follow-up with FLM for open faults / technical issues and updating/ closing the Tickets with proper RCA.
• To plan actions and roll out initiatives for delivering revenue numbers from IN Services and increase penetration of IN services in own base.
• Must have hands on experience SDP,AIR,CCN,EMA,VS ,CADE,HXC & EMM
• SMA / RMA Experience in SDP / AIR is added Advantage
• EMM Configuration with BSCS Experiences is a added Advantage
• Responsible for resolving the faults reported by the customer or the surveillance team.
• Performing the Daily/ Weekly Health checks
• Conduct periodic and event based reviews of changes in the network
• To be involved in critical and complex issues which have been escalated
• To ensure correct working methodology & knowledge sharing
• Activity execution as per Standard MOP & Ensure that only approved changes are executed.
• Updating the CRs status after implementation.
• Ensure L1/L2 Fault management for IN Service Support 24×7 basis, troubleshooting and analysis for technical issues.
• Utilization, performance, KPIs.