Experience: 3- 6 years
CTC: 2 Lacs – 6 Lacs
Good communication skills, Good in analytic and investigation technique, excellent team player.
|S. No||Expected End Results||Major Activities|
|1||Ensure 1st Level service quality surveillance and alarm
handling and problem escalation & restoration
|* Detect and collect the alarm notifications automatically in the system
* Acknowledge Alarm.
* Analyze the alarm by checking Planned work report.
* Determine alarm severity, priority, SLAs and the affected network elements.
* Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible (1st line of Support).
* Escalating it to the responsible team.
|2||Ensure Trouble Ticket, follow-up and work order Handling||* Create TT of fault with correct severity within SLA.
* All relevant and important information captured in the ticket raised.
* Follow-up on all OPEN TT for timely closer with-in SLA.
* Ticket closed well within time with proper reason.
|3||Prioritize actioning as per severity||* Emergency issues must be notified to all stakeholders and will follow MIN Escalation Flow in
Escalation Management Process
* MIN Escalation to be done as per SLA.
* Language of the Critical notification should be proper as per the format specified by the
* Information should be Authentic.
* Timely updates to be provided till the restoration.
* Updating the Customer and Management Escalation List periodically.
|4||Report preparation & Circulation||* Preparing Daily Txn Outage Reports, Daily Link Availability, Link Utilization Report, Optical
Power Report, BER Report, RSL Report and other reports as signed with the customer.
* Saving the reports on FTP or circulating it to customers as per the process.
|5||Ensure closure of TT||* TT closure post confirmation of time
* There should not be any gaps in filling uptime
* Good knowledge in Network surveillance of MW Transmission network..
* Good knowledge of the network topology, its traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
* Create and dispatch WO if field support is required for MDT
*Good knowledge about network operation center processes and interfaces.
* Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes.
* Configure / Provision services through NMS as and when required
* Escalate complex faults for NOC manager and BO.
* Act as Help desk to answer multiple clients inquires about TXM circuits.
* Provide outages analysis reports.
* Arrange and facilitate sites access for our FM to perform troubleshooting and PMR’s.
* FM Dispatching, Spares arranging.
* Handling client’s complaints.
* Should have knowledge of Huawei, Ericsson and ALU Transmission equipment
* Excellent active listening skills.
* Good PC skill