Job Requirement and Working Experience:
- Very good English (spoken & written).
- University Graduated with Telecommunication or Computer or similar Engineering background
- 5+ years’ experience in similar environment
- Hands-on Experience on Huawei and NEC Transmission products
- Advanced Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE architecture, interfaces, reference points, functions and protocols (LTE/IMS knowledge is a plus) at Core Network CS level;
- Highly Flexible to support on call roster
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
|Main Item||JD and Skills||Technology|
|Fault Management||Using the updated MUX plan/Topology/HO trackers for the troubleshooting||NEC/Huawei|
|Define the hub site correctly using NMS/MUX plan||NEC/Huawei|
|Correlate the Alarms with impact||NEC/Huawei|
|correlate the link performance with impact||NEC/Huawei|
|verify the Q’s configurations||NEC/Huawei|
|check the Q’s discard and correlate it with impact||NEC/Huawei|
|Check the Link Utilization using U2000/Diagnode Tool/Capacity reports||NEC/Huawei|
|manage the force majeure incidents||NEC/Huawei|
|check the Daily incident and solve the running TT’s||NEC/Huawei|
|Configurations level||Normal link configurations||NEC/Huawei|
|MW link protection type knowledge||NEC/Huawei|
|PLA/EPLA configurations and troubleshooting procedures||NEC/Huawei|
|verify the modems utilizations and define the zero traffic modems due to PLA/EPLA||NEC/Huawei|
|FW release knowledge and features||NEC/Huawei|
|FW upgrade process for NEC/Huawei||NEC/Huawei|
|VRRP sites configurations||NEC/Huawei|
|VRRP lag configurations in P2||NEC/Huawei|
|Capacity upgrade “port level/link level”||NEC/Huawei|
|MPLS configurations for MW rings/Highway protections||NEC/Huawei|
|Health check||Prepare the HC for NEC MW links||NEC|
|Analysis the HC report for NEC Nodes||NEC|
|prepare the HC for RTN MW links||Huawei|
|Analysis the HC report for RTN Nodes||Huawei|
|OSN HC report and analysis||Huawei OSN|
|System and tools||U2000 knowledge||NEC/Huawei|
|Have knowledge about GTAC/TAC Process||NEC/Huawei|
|Change management||Prepare RFC MOP||NEC/Huawei|
|Raise the RFC on the system||NEC/Huawei|
|SDH service||check the OSN DB to define the impact||Huawei OSN|
|check and create the cross connections for any running service over the OSN nodes SDH / packet over sonnet “Ethernet service”||Huawei OSN|
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Effective skills in oral and written communication.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, methodical and careful.
- Reliable, conscientious and patient.
- Self motivated and works well under pressure.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to guide trainee engineers.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn.