Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication.
- Relevant experience in Wirelessnetwork operation& maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience on Ericsson Microwave
Skill & Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of EricssonTransmission network elements like MW Hops, Mux etc
Ericsson: mini-link 6600, mini-link tn / cn / lh mini-link 6363, mini-link 6352 and mini-link pt
Huawei: RTN950, RTN910, RTN650
Salary Range : 6 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for TransmissionNodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).