Location : Bangalore
Experience : 5 to 8 Years
CTC : Up to 14 Lacs
|SUBJECT AND DESCRIPTION
- Fully responsible of Unix platform management, , owner of UNIX related KPI/SLA
- Product Knowledge: Unix, Linux, Solaris, CentOS, OVM and etc.
|ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully compliant to Huawei’s policies and processes.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL process
UNIX Administrative Tasks
- Perform daily UNIX operating system administration, including hardware & software upgrades.
- Implement UNIX system installation, configuration, performance management and tuning, upgrade, patching, and bug-fixing tasks
- Perform daily UNIX systems checks and correct any issues.
- Implement approved policies and procedures for UNIX operating system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Develop and implement a proactive maintenance cycle for UNIX operating systems and automate preventive/routine maintenance on systems.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and reports for the attention of the Manager, IT Operations Support.
- Account, access and authentication management.
- UNIX security compliance management as per Huawei security policy and customer policy
- UNIX platform lifecycle management, update UNIX platform topology , ensure CMDB’s accuracy
- UNIX platform capacity projection and management
- Troubleshoot and fix UNIX related issues, support other related teams / units during troubleshooting
- UNIX system related service request fulfillment.
- Design and implement UNIX platform changes as required.
- Design and optimize UNIX operating system backup
- Design and optimize UNIX platform monitoring solution and parameters
- Performance management & tuning
- Design and document UNIX related operational documents, and refresh on a timely basis
- Manage UNIX related tools, include installation, configuration and analyze.
- Provide input into planning of and implement UNIX operating systems upgrades and deployment.
- Provide support in the implementation and user acceptance testing of UNIX operating systems.
- Support project tasks as per management approval, include but not limited system design,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- installation, upgrade, migration, commissioning and decommissioning.
- Mentoring new staff, train junior staff as necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, IT Operations Support.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org