- Job : WCC3 Validation Engineer
- Designation : Engineer
- Roll : Off-Roll
Experience : 3-5 years of experience in RF Optimization out of which 1 year in LTE RF Planning & Optimization is must.
Salary Range : 3 Lacs PA
- Part of RF Technical Support Team.
- Analyze no’s of DT Log file, Identify the missing routes with respect to planned routes & take appropriate actions to pass the clusters by Quality assurance team
- Validate the clusters reports with respect to SCFT closures sites, & Check all the justification
- Interact with CLOT Optimization team to collect all necessary log files & data for justification preparations & submission to QA Team.
- Manage all Re-drive cases with circles team in his assigned area/ circle.
- Ensure timely feedback & New CLOT report submission to QA team
- Managed all trackers with respect to WCC work.
Qualification & Skill Set Requirement
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B. Tech) in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
- Must have experience in Radio Network optimization with good understating on optimization skills.
- Must have Hands on experience of 2G/3G/LTE Drive Test (XCAL, Probe, TEMS, Nemo etc) with good understanding of Radio Parameters.
- Must have Hands on experience of 2G/3G/LTE Post Processing Tools (TEMS Analyser, XCAP, Actix Analyzer, Assistant etc.) with good understanding of Radio Parameters/KPIs & air interface.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Mapinfo Tool
- Must be a good team player.
- Must have Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Ability & attitude to learn & work under pressure.