Experience: 8-14 Years
Max Ctc: 16 Lacs
Desired profile & Job Knowledge:
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Switches/ISAM preferably, equivalent special electronics training, or equivalent work experience is required, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
- Resource should have experience on working with ALU ISAM. Should have Good Knowledge of ALU ISAM and GPON technology.
- Capability of Troubleshooting faults reported from the Network Surveillance teams on ALU – ISAM Access Network Elements is must.
Network Skill & Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate should have telecom network design experience on variety of fixed broadband access technologies – particularly DSL and FTTx, GPON.
- Experience on Alcatel-Lucent Access Products – 73xx Intelligent Service Aware Manager (ISAM).
- Experience required on Alcatel-Lucent ISAM access Product line and 5520 AMS.
- Should have experience in operation and maintenance of the network elements, ensuring network integrity and quality. These networks include ISAM Std. NT, High Cap NT 5520, ISAM DSL, GPON, EPON, DPoE, AMS products.
Candidate should have the following technical understanding:-
- Understanding of DSL, technology evolution and how DSL is modulated
- In-depth knowledge of xDSL& GPON technologies (ADSL2, ADSL2+, VDSL2, SHDSL, Bonding, VDSL2-Vectoring, Phantom and G.Fast).
- Understanding of Error Correction algorithms, Bit Swapping, spectral management Upstream Power Back off and Downstream Power Back off, types of Rate Adaptation Mode
- Understanding of how fiber works; reflection, refraction, Identification of different fiber types, connectors and lambdas used.
- Explain different components used in fiber transmission. Fiber Access Feature and Concepts
- Good understanding of fiber features, concepts, and existing standards on GPON technology
- Understanding of various optical components used in a GPON, layout of a GPON, and its characteristics and properties of a GPON system.
- GPON technology basics, GPON standards, different network configurations of GPON
Process & Quality:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Operations Must.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Excel, report generation, trend and analysis is mandatory.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in Network element acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liase with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for IMS Core domain.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org