Purpose of the position:
- Assist Project Director in managing customer CxO’s
- Operations Director is responsible for ensuring day-to-day administration of all internal operations.
- Prepare long and short range budget and work plans
- Drive transformation for operations excellence and cost savings
- Also manages the operations – including NOC, Field, customer and ensuring smooth site handover between Rollout and MS
- Operations Director ensures monthly KPI sign off from customer
- Acts as PD during his absence
Salary Range: 14 Lacs – 18 Lacs
Major Compulsory Responsibilities
|1||Direct activities related to efficiency improvements by regular analysis of network issues, customer pain points, gaps in the network.|
|2||Assists PD with management of daily operations. Participates in policy development and interprets and administers programs according to policies and procedures.|
|3||Prepares long and short-term budgets and work plans used in implementation of Project Directors objectives. Monitors adherence to budgets and work plans to ensure objectives are met.|
|4||Evaluates viability of new technology and service offerings for continued company development and expansion|
|5||Reviews compensation arrangements to ensure that settlements, pooling, and access revenues are maintained and regulatory changes affecting revenue requirements are communicated to appropriate staff.|
|6||Performs special projects as requested by Customer GM operations / CTO|
|7||Interactions and coordination with regional and HQ based rollout, NOCs and maintenance teams and ensuring targets are achieved|
- Proficient PC skills including a proficiency in various software used in the Project Controls Department such as: MS project, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
- Equipped with in-depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in RAN, Txn technology and civil domain.
- Capability of understanding the customers’ requirements in the communications industry and communicating with the customers;
- Excellent communication skills. drives and participates in negotiations, understands changes and subsequent impacts, and able to communicate these changes effectively to the team.
- Willingness to work and respond to customer complains
- To be positive and never give up even under hard pressure.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Operations management
Required Education / Qualifications:
- Degree in electrical/electronic/communication/information technology engineering
- Certificate in Telecommunications
- Minimum of 8 -10 years relevant experience in a mobile network environment
- Detailed Working knowledge of Telecom Operations Practices – Processes & Procedures
- Understanding of Support Systems and tools, Fault/Change/Field/Passive & Performance Management
- Knowledge on Microsoft platform tools like Excel, Power point and Word.
- Experience on handling of Transition and Transformation of managed service operations will be added advantage.
- Good negotiation experience