Job Description : RF Technical Support Engineer
Designation : Assistant Manager/Sr. Engineer / Engineer
Roll : On-Roll/Off-Roll
Salary Range : 7 Lacs – 9 Lacs PA
- for AM / Sr. Engineer: 6-8 years of Experience in RF Planning, Optimization & Performance, out of which 3-4 years of 3G and minimum 1 year of LTE experience is must.
- for Engineer: 3-5 years of Experience in RF Planning, Optimization & Performance, out of which 1-3 years of 3G and minimum 2 year of LTE experience is must.
- Part of RF Technical Support Team.
- Technical analysis of RF performance issues rose by field team and provide solution to them.
- Analyzing the DT logfiles or processed data to identify the RF issue and provide the solution to field team.
- Identify the field issues w.r.t to automation tools (XCAL/FMS/Siteforge) and provide the solution to the team.
- Prepare the process/guidelines to reduce the field issues and enhance the drive test quality to improve the pass %.
- Prepare the process/guidelines to enhance the analysis quality of Optimizers for quality recommendation to achieve KPI thresholds which eventually improve the cluster/SCVT pass rate.
Qualification & Skill Set Requirement
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B. Tech) in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE air interference.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE Radio parameters, KPIs and Layer-3 analysis.
- Must have analytical skill to analyze the RF Network issues and give the recommendations to resolve them.
- Hands on experience in RF Drive Test & Post Processing tools such as MapInfo, XCAL, Probe, TEMS, XCAP, Actix Analyzer, Assistant etc.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must have Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Ability & attitude to learn & work under pressure.