Experience: 1-3 Years
Max Ctc: 5.5 Lacs
- Handling French calls and emails
- Track and manage all calls coming to GNOC through a single window.
- Taking ownership of incoming calls and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures.
- Assign the complaint/calls to correct owner.
- Timely follow with the owner (as per OLA) and update to customer.
- To track all the running incidents and send status updates on the progress of ticket.
- Follow the escalation steps wherever necessary
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues.
- Analysis the type of complaints/calls received to the service desk (help desk) over a period of time and categories them and identify the patterns around it.
- Try to develop pro-active solutions for the calls/complaints received.
- Identify the systematic issues and conduct a root cause analysis and implement/suggest a action to correct it.
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org